锅炉信息网 > 锅炉知识 > 锅炉资讯

酒店英语培训教材17

② On / Busy line 占线O=Operator 接线员G=Guest 客人O: Good morning, Hilton Hotel. May I help you? 您好,希尔顿酒店,我能为你

On / Busy line 占线

O=Operator 接线员G=Guest 客人

O: Good morning, Hilton Hotel. May I help you?

您好,希尔顿酒店,我能为你效劳吗?

G: I want to make a reservation at your coffee shop.

我想在你们酒店的咖啡厅订位子。

O: Certainly, sir. I’ll put you through. (After a while) I’m sorry, the line is busy. Would you call again later?

可以,先生,让我替你接线。(一会儿后)很抱歉,现在线路繁忙,你迟些再打好吗?

G: I’ve tried many times. What’s wrong with your telephone?

我已经试很多次了,你们的电话是怎么回事?

O: I’m sorry, sir. Would you please hang up first? I’ll call you back when it is free.

对不起,先生,请你先挂断好吗,电话一通我便会立刻跟你联络。

(In a minute, the operator calls back the guest.)

(一分钟后,接线员回电客人)

O: Mr. Cruise? The line is free now, Go ahead, please.

克鲁斯先生吗?电话已经接通了,请讲。

G: I…Oh! I’ve been cut off.

我…噢!路线被弄断了。

O: Sorry, sir. I’ll connect you again.

对不起,先生,让我再给你接线。

Incoming collect call from overseas 越洋收听人付费电话

O: Operator, good morning. May I help you?

这里是总机,早上好,我能为你效劳吗?

G: This is Mr. Cruise of Room2718. I want to make a long distance call on America.

这是2718号房的克鲁斯先生,我想打长途电话往美国。

O: Certainly, Mr. Cruise. To which city?

当然,哪一个城市呢

G: New York.

纽约

O: A pay call or collect call. Mr. Cruise?

是由你付电话费还是由受话人付款呢?

G: Collect call please. My son will pay for it.

由受话人付款,我儿子会支付费用的。

O: If it is a collect call, I’m afraid it must be a person-to person call, not a station-to station call.

如果是这样,这一定是叫人电话,而不能是叫号电话。

G: Why? Person-to person is more expensive, isn’t it?

为什么?叫人电话是比较贵的,是不是?

O: That’s correct, sir. It is to prevent any disagreement over payment.

是的,先生。这是避免任何付款争执。

G: I see. Then ahead.

我明白了,就这样吧。

O: Very well, sir. May I remind you that there is still a handing charge for collect call in the hotel?

很好,先生。让我提醒你,即便是由受话人付款,酒店方面也要收取手续费的。

G: Oh, no!

哦,不!

O: I’m sorry Mr. Cruise. But it is a policy.

对不起,克鲁斯先生,但这是酒店的规定。

G: Ok!

好吧!

O: Would you please give me the number? (The operator repeats the number.) Could you please hang up, Mr. Cruise? I’ll call you back later. (A minute later, the operator calls back.)

请告诉我电话号码好吗?(接线员重述一遍电话号码。)克鲁斯先生,请先挂断,我稍后给你回电。(一分钟后,接线员回电。)

O: Mr. Cruise, your party in America is on the line now. Please go ahead.

克鲁斯先生,你的美方受话人已在电话里了,请讲。

Station call—direct dialing 直拔叫号电话

G=Guest 客人 O=Operator 接线员

O: This is the Hotel Operator. May I help you?

饭店总机,能为您效劳吗?

G: Yes, I ‘d like to make an overseas call.

我相打一个越洋电话。

O: You may call direct from your room, sir. It’s cheaper than booking it through the operator.

先生,您可直接用客房电话打出去,这样比由总机打出去要来得便宜些。

G: Oh, I didn’t know that.

哦,我不知道。

O: The country codes are listed in the Services Directory in your room. Please dial 4001 before the country code and the dial area code and number. Please do not dial 0 before the entire number as you would for an outside call.

国家代号列在您房间里的服务指南上,请在国家代号前先拔4001,再拔区号和电话号码,不用像打外线一样在电话号码前加拔0。

G: Thank you very much.

多谢。

O: You’re welcome, sir.

不客气,先生。

上一篇:燃泰泰式火锅

下一篇:酒店英语培训教材45

锅炉资讯

锅炉资讯

锅炉学习

锅炉学习

锅炉视频

锅炉视频

锅炉百科

锅炉百科